versão em Português
The GO Equipped TENTmaking course is run on an annual basis in several locations around the world. It is designed to assist current and future tentmakers in planning and improving their ministry; it is also open for any individuals wishing to find out whether tentmaking is right for them. The training provided is a valuable asset in preparing for ministry both at home and abroad.
For many years, Global Opportunities and Tent have been committed to helping several hundred tentmakers serving in a variety of ministries. These two tentmaking resource centres have worked in collaboration to develop an efficient and practical course which will introduce you to to the major subjects that are essential for every current or aspiring tentmaker. This includes teaching in areas such as:
- Tentmaking – the Biblical basis
- Tentmaking – what, where, when, why, how, who?
- The international job market – how to find a job
- Hospitality and evangelism
- Business as Missions
- Staying focused – avoiding the expat trap
- Spiritual disciplines & feeding yourself
- Cross cultural communication and surviving in another culture
- Workplace evangelism
- Forming a personal, “non-churchy” witness plan
- Getting your church on board
- Tentmaking and mission agencies
- Church planting
- To team or not to team
All of the teaching will be given in English and Portuguese.
The course will take place in Brasília, DF , Brazil and it will be between 18:00h – 01/07/16 and 18:00h – 03/07/16